Saturday, December 13

MilaStockholmByNight (MSBN) 2

The race You don't want to miss.
Before the start I struggled to concentrate after an interesting discussion with Micke on the way to Järfälla. After a while warming up my worries moved to my little toe...
Long story short: I hit the stone with my little toe twice a week ago and since then it's swollen, shapeless and in pain.
...but it was time to feel the darkness.
First and second controls with the guys but in full control. Then first gaffling still with the guys, but at the same time on my own. Too much to the right when running out of 7th which made me to climb extra and loose contact with the troop. Trying to catch up had poor control of compass out of 8th and paid extra minute on the leg. Then second gaffling with small mistakes attacking the controls 11th, 13th, 16th, 17th plus stupid jump out of the path to the 18th. Then poor compass direction to the 20th and many doubts on the way to control number 23.
All in all, most of the race had good feeling about technique, but those few mistakes were really out of nowhere.
Now few days of rest hopping magic will heel my little toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment