Monday, December 2

Step #13

After few days without running I was hopping to feel no more pain in my knee. And monday morning it looked almost as I wished. An easy one hour run. But there was some kind of safety button on. I was slowing down on downhills and trying to easy the presure on left leg. Hopefully the knee didn't go worse and the right leg coped with extra job.
The button was on for the next two days. But after training with Hellas runners it popped off. I felt that I can trust my knee again and let him enjoy the beat :)
On friday I went for a short visit to Lithuania. It was nice to be back, to see different nature and to folow the tracks where I have grown up as a runner.
On sunday I tried to take out my young brother for a long run, but it happened a long and stressful training only for me. After 40min of run my brother decided to quit my company and go alone. But he took the "Wrong Turn". After few minutes of running alone my imagination woke up with nice memories of the movie. And so, brave Leo turned back to fight for his brother. But the tracks disappeared after "Wrong Turn 2", then our hero took the "Wrong Turn 3" and he had no idea where his brother was.
All the fun melted away with the first drops of the rain and the idea about coming darkness. It was hard to decide to go back home, but I did with the hope that my brother is on the same way. The speed and stress grew up with every step. The fourth 5km AutoLap beeped with the time of 19:32 but there were still 4km left and no sign of brother. And only when there were less than 1km left I saw him. Big relief and even bigger smile on my face...
Breathtaking training with happy finish and warm soup at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment