Sunday, November 24

Step #12

Because the pain in the knee after fall on Sunday didn’t moved away completely, I had to take an easy beginning of the week. Despite that, I ran “Mila By Night” on Wednesday with 59 runners in action (with some big names on the list). I was so excited to run night mass start again after such a long time. And it was thrilling! First three controls I ran together with a “train” (As it turned out, I was far away from the front of it). Then there was a forking and I left alone. Took fourth control carefully and saw some guys running to fifth control direction. So I speeded up and took the control together with them. I suppose I should have slowed down then, but… I jumped in front of them, but without precise direction and made mistake. After that I was alone for a long time (I guess, because of constant mistakes) and only at the end a bunch of guys came after me and brought the drama back! Before the last control I was in front of the pack, but I felt on the way to the finish and lost few places.
   Despite all the mistakes it was fun to feel the thrill of night mass start again.

   Still the knee wasn’t right and after the Wednesdays night it went worse. So I had to slow down again for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment